Thursday, August 14, 2008

Submission for DT

OK, so I submitted some work for a design team call for sugarnspice scrapbooks. I have never submitted anything before for any contest, so we will see how this goes! I am a bit nervous. Anyway, here are the 5 items I submitted:


This was my "altered: project. These are metal pieces that I covered with paper and then punched holes with my cropadile. Then I strung them together with twine. I also covered and inked some letters, and added some magnets to some wooden buttons and frames. I think it came out cute!




I also submitted one of my fav LO's called of when I got hit in the eye with a field hockey puck. I used a masking technique to do the word "blue" and I stamped the word Black on transparency.



Finally, I submitted one about my Mother in Law!!!I really love the colors that I used in this LO. I had these Martha Stewart papers that I didn't really love, but they worked great here:



I also submitted the camera shy and the summertime LO's below.

No comments: