Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Update

Well I haven't posted in a LONG time, so I am going to try to summarize...

I spent the summer up in NY mostly at my parents cottage on Cayuga Lake. It was a fantastic time. I also visited Keith's bro and sis in NC. The drive was LONG, but I would do it again. I took almost 1000 photos this summer. I brought all my scrapbooking stuff with me, which was probably crazy, but i actually did find a lot of time to scrap. I also got a chance to go to an all day crop in Seneca Falls with Tara.

When Keith came up for a few weeks we went to his camp in the 1000 Islands, and we went white water rafting and did a waverunner trip to Boldt Castle. We got to see almost everyone we planned on seeing...almost all our family and friends. it was tiring!!!! But we had a great time.

Here are some of the pics:

No comments: