Saturday, September 20, 2008

More from the SNS kit..

I used more stuff from the SNS kit and continued to be inspired by Kimmy's use of product packaging! I used the package from some EK Success Ribbons. I covered the chipboard with the wood knot paper. I then took the clear owl and glued it to a piece of cardstock to make it stand out more. I adhered it with foam dots. I downloaded a font from www.fontspace.com called "Separates" and cut it out of orange Bazzil cardstock on with my Cricut. I cleaned up the sticker off the clear plastic using Un-Du and painted the edges a dark brown. I glued the plastic cover on the chipboard. I then used some floral wire covered with a raffia type covering and hot glued the wire to the back to use as a hanger. Finally, I tied on some of the twill ribbon too!


No comments: