Thursday, September 18, 2008

Now for some scrappy stuff!!!

I have been working FOREVER on a mini album from our trip to New Orleans. It is almost finished, and I WANT to finish it tomorrow!

I used more of the SNS Sept. Kit and made this cute little Owl Box using the Maya Road box, and other items from the kit. I am not sure WHOO I am going to give it to, yet...




I also used an idea from a member of the SNS Design Team, Kimmy, that she had about using the packaging from the scrappin products you get. So I took the packaging from a Cosmo Cricket black chipboard album, took the clear plastic off and saved the back. I covered the chipboard with paper, and put on a black tree that I had cut using the Quick Cutz dies at my LSS, the Lonestar Scrapbooking Company. Then I glued the ghost to the inside of teh clear packaging. I threaded a ribbon inside to make a bow, and brought it out the back to be able to hang it on a wall. Finally, I added some more ribbon, and the "Boo". The patterned papers are from MME, and the glitter papers are Doodlebug.

No comments: