Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

I read about Project 365 in Creating Keepsakes Magazine, and there has been a lot of talk about it on many of the boards, lately. I resolve this year to take at least TWO pics a day: a pic of me everyday, and another pic of my daily goings-on. For Christmas I got a new Canon PowerShot Elph, so it will be easy to carry it with me everywhere! I really want to stay on top of this, so any motivation will help! So without further ado, here are my first pics of 2009!

POTD Jan. 1

All these pics were taking while I was sitting in the same spot!
I love my coffee first thing in the morn. I can't do anything unless I have a cup. Am I addicted? It is so nice not having school this week cause I can just sit and drink my coffee and gaze out the window and think of today.
These orchids are on my kitchen table, and I have had them for about a year and a half. They keep surprising me by making more and more blooms every time! They are so pretty and they almost look fake!
OK, had to take this pic because, well, it is just out there...my belly that is! I am going to have to take my belly ring out very soon. Bye Bye belly ring! (And belly, for that matter).
My special guy is always around me when the dog is outside. He is so photogenic.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome pics Audrey!!!! Love the belly shot... and that flower is AMAZING!

wendy said...

Very fun photos :). Check out the belly! The orchids are beautiful!

~Telah said...

Great pics, Audrey! Love your cute belly!