Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where does the time go?

Yikes! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted.
Towards the end of July I left Texas to go to NY for the summer. I rarely had internet access and most of the time no TV. It was kinda nice, actually. I hardly got any scrapping done, as you can imagine when it is so nice outside you want to be out there in the sunshine!

Since I have been home I had a lot of kits waiting for me and I can't wait to start working with them! I have done a little bit with them so far. I decided I am going to try and start doing one LO a day...we will see how that goes! I have been getting kits from Cocoa Daisy and they are just phenomenal! Here is a LO that I made with their kit:



My term at Scrapbook Express is coming to an end...the DT there is so talented and the store is just amazing! So there is a DT call going on there right now that you can check out. Here are few LO's that I did for Sept. there.












I also made a few sketches for SE for Sept.



I have found a few new forums that I am really loving! I saw on PubCalls a One Hour Sketch contest at My Sketch World that I was actually able to do! It was so much fun! I spent the first 20 minutes just planning what to do (while I was feeding the baby!) and then just whipped it out! Here it is:




I am also doing the Got Talent contest at Urban Anthology. I have to say that this is one of my favorite LO's that I have done! It just poured out of me as I was creating it.



Back in July I did the ScrapWhispers game which is SOOO much fun. Basically, you are in a team, and you recieve a LO from one of the team members that you have to lift. Your LO then gets sent to someone else. At the end there is a big reveal and you get to see the progression...very cool.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Wow girl! You have been busy :). I hope you are doing well. Great job on all your creations.