Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cocoa Daisy Crop and some Ch{all}enge Masters challenges...

Well a few weekends ago I participated in the Cocoa Daisy crop which ran from Fri. til Sun.  I did a LOT of projects and was so inspired by all the wonderful creations of all the ladies there.  I won TWO RAKS on Friday night, and I won one of the challenge prizes, too! 

Here are the LO's that I did:

This was based on an ad for Hugo Boss cologne.


This was based an the album cover of NKOTB!

This was also based on an ad that had a tree on it made out of words and text:

This one we had to be inspired by the Twilight books covers.


We had to find something in our house that inspired us, so I choose a window in my bathroom and my bathroom is also a deep purple.

And this one was based on a sketch by Anna!


Plus I also did a few of the projects:
There was an AWSOME class on a fabric mini album, which I can't believe that I got done so quickly.





And this simple, pretty photo wallet, which was such a cute project:




I have also been busy working on some challenges for Ch{all}enge Masters, too!
The scraplift:

The Sketch


And more to come, soon!

No comments: