Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Very Special Process....Scrapbook Circle December Kit

This Scrapbook Circle kit is just gorgeous, first of all.  Check out THIS LINK for more images.



When I approached it, I wanted to do something a bit different this time around.  So I sat down, and thought about some of my favorite Christmas memories and WROTE about them!  That's right...I journaled BEFORE I started my pages.

It was a totally different process for me, but I just LOVE these pages!!!!  Since I typed it all up ahead of time, I decided to print out my journaling for each page.

I will be sharing my journaling and some stories and hopefully some prompts every Wednesday this month on The Scrapbook Circle blog, so please check it out every Wednesday (I will post a bit here, too!).






4 comments:

j.leija said...

these pages are absolutely stunning! you made that kit sing!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wonderful layouts Audrey! Great job capturing those stories! I think a lot of times we forget that is what scrapbooking is really about...
:0)

Diana Waite said...

these layouts are AMAZING! GREat job on the journaling!

Alicia S. said...

Oh my gosh! How fun are these! I love how everything on your page always makes sense with the topic! Beautiful pages!