Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Even MORE BIG NEWS and CCG layout...

Oh MY Gosh.

I am so excited to announce that I made the new design team at Sketchy Thursdays for the next term!!!!!!  I totally didn't expect this AT ALL.  I know they must get 100's of application....so I am truly truly honored!  I can't want to work with these ladies!

I was so inspired by the color palette at Color Combo's Galore this week!  I just got some of the new American Crafts Peachy Keen line and it went perfectly with these colors. 

You had to use sheer ribbon or fabric on your page, so I made a flower with some sheer ribbon. 

I love the metal elements and tags that come with this line.






Well that's it for a couple of days...my parents are coming into town to visit!  I will have THREE posts on Friday, though!  Til then......

10 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

I loved your layout on CCG!
Congrats a bunch on your news. It is so cool whenn that happens.I shall also have some good news to share on my blog in a day or two...
(cliffhanger...lol)

Tara said...

Huge Congrats Audrey, see, we all love you. Txx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I can relate to the trials and tribulations of trying to get one shot.

Jessica said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it, your work is so inspiring!

Diana Waite said...

I was SO excited to "see" you on their new DT!! Congrats!! I LOVE the border, stitching and flowers--this is AWESOME! :)

Genevive said...

congratulations! :) I love it there at Sketchy Thursdays too! :)

Alicia S. said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun being on the design team with your friend Heather! So excited to see even more of your pages. :0) This one was beautiful and I loved the color combo too! :00

wendy said...

Congrats! I just love ST and your work! I cant wait to see what you do.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on ur new DT stint! You deserve it cause ur work is just so amazing!! I love ur style :)

Donna (My Mothers {favorite} Daughter) said...

Audrey i so luv this pic of lil miss...she has the most precious face!!! hope your doing well and feeling great with the new lil one on the way! donna tullis