Monday, October 24, 2011

I Love YELLOW and the new Glitz releases!!!

Today I get to share some layouts using one of my favorite colors: YELLOW!  I love using yellow to help brighten up my pages.  The new Glitz Designs releases are just full of this beautiful color!

On this first page, my photos had a little bit of a yellow tint to them  because of the lighting in the room we were in.  The colors of my daughters dress seemed to contrast well with the yellows in the papers. I captured some of the first moments of my daughter meeting her little brother for the first time!  :)


I mounted the large photo on a journaling spot to help it stand out. I LOVE the doilies on the  Beautiful Dreamer stamp set, so I stamped on patterned paper and layered them.  I added some Glitzer’s, Epoxy stickers, and some cardstock stickers on top.


I also stamped some of the silhouettes and added some crackle accents to give some texture.


 I do a photoshoot every month with my kiddos and this photo was the result of last months.   My little guy was wearing grey and yellow, so I went with the grey and yellow on my page. 


For the title, I backed one of the Peek-a-Boos with some yellow dot paper.  On the  houndstooth circle What-Not, I was able to cut out a corner and make another circle and a heart to make a visual triangle.



I am just loving using all the new Glitz lines with photos of my little ones!!!
They Meet
Dance In the Sunshine 12x12 Stripe Paper
Vintage Blue 12 x 12 Rose Paper
Vintage Blue 12x12 Polka Paper
Beautiful Dreamer Glitzers
Dance In the Sunshine Title stickers
Dance In The Sunshine Whatnots
Beautiful Dreamer Stamps

I Wonder If You Wonder
 Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Polka Paper
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Houndstooth Paper
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Floral Paper
Vintage Blue Cardstock Journaling Stickers
Dance In the Sunshine Title Stickers
Dance in the Sunshine What-Nots
Other: Buttons and floss

4 comments:

glorygirl said...

Love these layouts, Tessa! Especially the titles! So great!!! Thanks for sharing them!

Diana Waite said...

love the yummy yellow!! GREAT layouts!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts. The yellow is awesome! I have to remind myself to use yellow, your layouts are great inspiration.

Heather said...

Love your layouts...especially the grey & yellow one. It just makes the photo pop off the page!