Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Organizing and some cards

I am so excited for the holidays this year!  I broke out my huge boxes of Christmas scrapping stuff and they were really a diaster.  So I went through them and organized them.  I wanted to start to get some things organized for my December Daily.

I happened to have an extra Clip It Up base unit, so I decided that I would use it for my Christmas things for the next couple months so I have have everything right at my fingertips while doing my Dec. Daily.




Going through my stash, I found the ginormous pile of Dear Lizzy Christmas stuff that I had won last year from the American Crafts blog.  I really really love that collection, so I decided that THAT'S what I am going to use this year for my Dec. Daily.  I really don't need any more Christmas lines.

Along the way, I found pile of scraps papers from this line, so I whipped up a few cards!  I am happy to say that I have about 20 handmade Christmas cards from the past few months!  Here they are!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the card with the holly leaves and red flowers. So pretty! That red really pops off the card.

glorygirl said...

Love all the cards!

Diana Waite said...

what a FANTASTIC idea to "clip it up"! Like those but I don't have room to use one! :) Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the little tags hanging on that one card! :) Cute all around!!

Unknown said...

Great cards and such a good idea to have it all at your fingertips.