Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle sketch challenge!

I am so happy that I can continue using some of the Wonder & Wishes line from Little Yellow Bicycle for their sketch challenge this month.

This wonderful sketch was created by Liz Qualman. In addition to the LYB blog, check out her sketch blog, HERE.

I used some leftovers of the Wonder & Wishes line for this Christmas layout. 


Pin It



This coat belonged to my sister in law and she wore it when she was a little girl.  It is over 30 years old!  Her daughters wore it (one of them wore it at my wedding), and now my daughter gets to wear it!  She looked so adorable in it! 


I picked up on the grey and plaid in the coat and used papers that completmented those colors and patterns.  The plaid border is actually the canvas tape that I taped to some cardstock and then cut the scallop shapes out.



You can join in this sketch challenge at the LYB blog by creating a page using ANY LYB collection and linking it up to the blog!! 

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

okay these pictures are ADORABLE--love the colors you chose to use they sure highlight them well!

Unknown said...

Great interpretation on the sketch! Charlotte looks so "classic" in the jacket!