Monday, November 12, 2012

Catch Up Week on my blog!

Between sewing Halloween costumes, sick kiddos, moving our entire collection of belongings out of storage to prevent water damage from hurricanes, and the daily grind, I have kind of slacked off on posting my projects over the past few weeks.  So this week is all about catching up!  Until Friday, that is, when I have my reveal for My Scraps & More, which I can't WAIT to share!

Anyways, lemme go back to mid summer....when we were enjoying the warm days on the lake and the river.   I did this double pager with my August (?) Gossamer Blue kit:


I started with a simple background of a piece of cardstock and one patterned paper.  Then I layered strips of aqua colored papers behind where my photos were going to go.

I machine stitched some lines that start from behind my largest photo, and spread out to the left to help show movement on the page.

The dark blue shapes I created by first layering thin strips of navy cardstock and navy colored papers.  Then I used my "Blazonry" stencil to cut out the shapes.  I pop dotted them off the page and added some bling to a few of the pieces.



This is one of my favorite two pagers in a while because it doesn't seem like a double pager to me!

Tomorrow is my LATE post with my October My Scraps & More Halloween projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is quite the double pager!!! Love it!