Thursday, August 1, 2013

You Are Just TOO Cute!

Charlotte does this funny thing where she will come up right to your face, point her finger and say "You are just TOO cute" in a very serious voice.  She's a riot...



I used the Wonderful Day collection from Fancy Pants.  I spent a LONG TIME fussy cutting some of those flowers (and some are die cuts).  I actually started the design of this page by just simply cutting elements from the papers and scattering them on the page.  The rest just fell into place, really.


 Do you see those???  I actually busted out some BRADS from my stash!  And I am just loving the Fancy Pants cork elements....


I love the depth that flair adds to a page. Oh and those arrows are fussy cut, too!



As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been loving just using pre-made titles for my pages!  You can also see some stitching around the edge of the inside paper.

So this is another page I am entering for the Fancy Pants and Gossamer Blue guest designer challenge!  Wish me luck!  :)

Stay Scrappy my friends!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Aw, great that you are preserving that memory so someday you will remember the cute things she said...also, you are the fussy cutting QUEEN! I don't know how you got the patience to do that arrow! Beautiful layout!

Sheila said...

Aw, great that you are preserving that memory so someday you will remember the cute things she said...also, you are the fussy cutting QUEEN! I don't know how you got the patience to do that arrow! Beautiful layout!

Sally Cranney said...

Darling Audrey! I love everything about it! And what a fun glimpse of Charlotte to capture in a layout. Love the fussy cut arrows, the fun cork accents and as always your amazing design.

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and just LOVIN the fun embellie cluster!!!! adorable

Diana Waite said...

just SO pretty Audrey!

Carole said...

Great page well done x

Denise said...

Audrey this is so adorable. I love how you cut out the flowers. So pretty.

Angela said...

Cute layout, love the dimension!!! Good luck!