Sunday, October 27, 2013

A few more from Scrapbook Circle for October... sleeping bags and playground peeks...

It's gettin' near time to wrap up the month again!  I say it every month, but where did this month go???


I'm sharing with you two more projects from the October Scrapbook Circle kit.  I LOVE LOVE the colors in this kit...bright and fun!  And of course my favorite manufacturers', too!

On my layout below, I wanted to use some design ideas inspired by the sleeping bags my kiddos were in.




So I folded down the corners of the paper, much like the top of a sleeping bag gets folded before you snuggle into it!  Behind it, I just added a small scrap of the arrow paper, which gives some great eye movement across the page.


 I wanted to see if any of the exclusive wood bits fit on my page, and as I emptied them out of the bag, I thought to myself, WAIT, sleeping bags=canvas bag=perfect!  So I used the canvas bag as part of my page design instead!  It was a perfect spot to tuck a little journaling card!

cozy-sleeping-bags-1

Don't forget to use your bag, too!!!  You could use it as an "off the page" item as well.  I bet it would work great with the exclusive Scrapbook Circle stamps to create a new design!

And finally this page I did based off of Diana Fisher's sketch for the month.  I just love that girls sketches!!!




The sketch has 3 photo, but I only had two, so I turned the third into a matching journaling area!   On the background, you can also see some light stenciling I did with the NEW exclusive stencils from the SBC kits.  Awesome!



I just layered some papers and a fabulous bright pink die cut from the Amy Tan Cut & Paste collection and then added the black arrows for movement.  There's a bit of stitching and I LOVE LOVE those Heidi Swapp sequin Rub ons!!!    Oh and how about the exclusive wood veneer die cuts.  Uh huh....love those, too!


I am working on my November kit right now and I can NOT WAIT to share it with you!  It is one of my favorites lately!

Stay Scrappy my friends!

2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh these are awesome, Audrey! I just love your style!

Diana Waite said...

seriously WONDERFUL job Audrey!