Friday, January 31, 2014

Feb. Scrapbook Circle Kit- lunch and selfies

Just a quick post today to share a few pages that I made with the February Scrapbook Circle kit!  just WAIT til you get this kit...papers from releases that haven't even been available for purchase yet (October Afternoon, Chickaniddy Crafts).



I also wanted to share these two pages because they are both based on sketches from Creative Scrappers this month (and of course I wait until the last minute to link up)!




I will share more details about them both during the month of February!  Stay tuned!


Oh, and while you are thinking about it, go check out the February SBC kit HERE NOW!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I really like you take on the sketches Audrey, especially the tone on tone of the second one. Thanks for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers, even if it was last minute.