Friday, April 11, 2014

Let's Be Explorers!- Scrapbook Circle sketch

Hello all!  Back again with another page using the April Scrapbook Circle Kit!  I played along with Diana's sketch today on the SBC blog AND used the exclusive cut file she created on my page as well!

A few weeks ago, while at my parents, the kids and my dad and I went for a little walk and did some "exploring"!  Charlotte picked up some pinecones and sticks, and Kyler a big pile of leaves....all of which ended up in my pocket because we had to "keep" them!  :)



One of my favorite items is the pack of die cuts from the Fancy Pants "As You Wish" collection.  So using Diana's circle cut file as inspiration, I pulled out some of the circular elements from the die cuts and also the buttons, too.


 For my journaling area, I just left one of the circle open to write in!  A pretty simple page for me, but I loved using that circle cut file!



Be sure to share your take on the sketch on the Scrapbook Circle FB page and blog, too!

Stay scrappy my friends!

1 comment:

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Audrey this is so pretty! Loving the circles. My kids always have to "keep" their "collections" too. ;)