Friday, February 5, 2016

Guest Designing for My Creative Scrapbook!

I'm so excited to share that I am guest design for My Creative Scrapbook this month!!!  



There are lots of different styles of kits to choose from each month.  I will be working with the Main Kits, and The February Main kit is just AMAZING!  See for yourself:


And here are a few of the projects I made with the kit:

First up, this page of a selfie of my mom and dad.  Charlotte always asks them to send her a picture on the phone so she can "see your face, Grandma!"   So this is one that they took one morning and sent.  It is just so cute!



Believe it or not, all the papers on this page (except for the black and white polka dot background paper) came from ONE piece of paper.  The paper is covered with little washi-sized strips and is perfect for cutting apart and layering!




The wood veneer from Crate Paper Hello Love has some great phrases and designs and are a bit on the bigger size, which is perfect for titles!  And my favorite this about all AC lines are the ephemera packs!  Just layer em' up with pop dots and they add so much oomph!


And finally, here is a quick little card I made with some more die cuts and a few of the stickers from the We R Memory Keeps "Crush" line.  I used some alpha stamps from my stash!







No comments: