Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Creative Scrappers is BACK! Process video for "Dems"...

I am SOO excited to announce that Creative Scrappers is back and I will be a part of the Design Team again for the next term!  Check out the awesome sketch Kristine created for this month:




Here is the page that I created using a whole bunch of goodies from my stash!  It feels SO go to go through my stash!




As I look back on this page, I can't believe how many DIFFERENT products I used: acetate, stickers, chipboard, pockets, tags, brags, enamel dots, mists, stitching....a ton of stuff!






I have gotten on the process video bandwagon and put together this process video of how I made this page!  I also explain what "DEMS" actually means!  :)

Thanks so much for watching!  And if you like, please subscribe!



Thanks so much and stay scrappy my friends!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

An absolutely fabulous page Audrey!!